RAMW Calls for 2018 RAMMY Award Nominations
Nominations for RAMMY Awards will be accepted through January 14
The Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) has announced it is accepting nominations for the 2018 RAMMY Award selections. The annual RAMMY Awards Gala will be an evening dedicated to honoring the best of local Washington, D.C.-area foodservice industry and will be held June 10, 2018 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Nominations for RAMMY Award recipients will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. Sunday, January 14, 2018 at therammys.org nomination portal.
Additional information about the nomination for the 2018 RAMMYS can be found below:
- Members of RAMW are eligible for nomination
- RAMW members will be awarded in 20 different categories and within two different segments, depending on the award. One set of awards is voted on by a panel comprising volunteer judges, food/dining journalists, educators and foodservice professionals, and another segment of awards is chosen by the voting public
- Members who have been in business for at least 25 years are eligible for the 2018 Honorary Milestone RAMMY Award, recognizing a restaurant that symbolizes a long-standing, beloved and esteemed dining institution
- The RAMW executive committee will award the Joan Hisaoka Associate Member of the Year Award, presented to an allied member for its support of RAMW
- The Duke Zeibert Capital Achievement Award celebrates members demonstrating leadership that helps transform the local restaurant scene into a thriving industry
More information about the 2018 RAMMY Awards celebration and nominations can be obtained at the RAMMYS website at therammys.org. Interested companies looking to sponsor the event can email the email@example.com or call 202.331.5990. View the winners of the 2017 RAMMY Awards here or more RAMW updates by clicking here.