Brewers Association presents Savor 2018 in Washington, D.C. June 1-2
The Brewers Association is returning the Savor event to Washington, D.C. June 1-2, 2018. Savor: An American Craft Beer and Food Experience is a premier craft beer celebration that features an impressive lineup of food and wine pairings from over 90 small and independent craft brewers. The beer pairings offer tasty small bites and craft brews from an array of 180 beers. Savor is one of the most anticipated soirees for beer aficionados and fans in the nation’s capital.
Savor, in its 11th season, will be held at the historic National Building Museum at 401 F Street Northwest. Tickets for the evening pairing experiences (7 p.m.-11 p.m.) went on sale March 21 and will continue to be available until sold out.
“Craft beer aficionados know that independently-brewed beer is designed to dazzle their taste buds—especially when paired with the perfect small plate,” said the Craft Brewers Association in an announcement. The Savor event includes the following:
- craft beer and small-plate pairings: thoughtfully paired to illustrate how well beer and food complement one another
- meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- event program with room for tasting notes
- unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- commemorative tasting glass
- attendee gift: exclusive collaboration beer
Food pairings come from a variety of vendors, including
- Nathan Miller Chocolate, which will make and procure all chocolate selections
- Red Apron Butcher, which will provide a charcuterie station
- American Cheese Society, which will coordinate an artisan cheese station
- Choptank Oyster Company, which will host the ever-popular oyster bar
Savor at National Building Museum, 401 F Street Northwest, Washington, D.C. 20001, June 1-2, 2018.