Aramark announces list of 30 Hottest New Menu Items Across the NFL
Aramark Taco Trios, a sampling across sports facilities in the United States
- Battle Red Tacos (NRG Stadium) – Flamin’ Hot Cheetos-crusted chicken tenders, mango pico de gallo, Sriracha mayonnaise, flour tortilla
- Bay Spice Brisket Tacos (Raymond James Stadium) – Spice-crusted brisket, queso fresco, radish, cilantro crema, jalapeno slaw, flour tortilla
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos (Heinz Field) – Buffalo chicken, spicy blue cheese sauce, shredded lettuce, shaved celery, red onion, flour tortilla
- Chesapeake Tacos (M&T Bank Stadium) – Old Bay pulled chicken, Maryland crab dip, corn salsa, cheddar jack cheese, purple corn tortilla
- Chipotle Chicken Tacos (U.S. Bank Stadium) – Chipotle chicken, coleslaw, lime sauce, flour tortilla
- Elote Chicken Tacos (Arrowhead Stadium) – Hatch chile-braised chicken, roasted corn pico de gallo, Cotija cheese, corn cake
- Mojo Pork Tacos (Lincoln Financial Field) – Mojo-style chopped pork, queso blanco cheese sauce, pickled diced red onions, cilantro, long hot pepper hot sauce, fried flour tortillas
- Pork Belly Tacos (Soldier Field) – Bulgogi (Korean-style grilled meat) marinated braised pork belly, daikon and carrot Asian-style slaw, grilled scallions, Sriracha pepper sauce, flour tortilla.
- Roasted Pork Tacos (Paul Brown Stadium) – Roasted pork, salsa verde, roasted street corn, BBQ chips, flour tortilla
- Smokehouse Chicken Tacos (FirstEnergy Stadium) – Hickory-smoked coriander chicken, chili-spiked pepper jack queso, Ohio sweet corn pico de gallo, habanero cilantro crema, flour tortilla
Aramark hot, new sandwiches
- Cubano (U.S. Bank Stadium) – House cured and roasted pork Cubano with shaved ham, Swiss, house garlic, pickles, mustard, local Cuban roll
- Kielbasa Cheesesteak (M&T Bank Stadium) – Sliced Dietz and Watson kielbasa, mixed with peppers, onions and sauerkraut, American cheese, hoagie roll
- Kingdom Inferno Chicken Sandwich (Arrowhead Stadium) – Hand-breaded chicken tenders, Carolina reaper pepper mayo, pepper jack cheese, sliced jalapenos, Buffalo sauce, brioche bun
- Market Bar-B-Que Smoked Brisket (U.S. Bank Stadium) – House smoked brisket, classic sauce, caramelized onions, coleslaw, garlic butter toasted bun, with kettle chips on the side
- Pimento Cheese Melt (Raymond James Stadium) – Pimento cheese and thick Applewood bacon, Texas toast
- Texas Smoked Meatball Sub (NRG Stadium) – Hickory smoked meatballs on a sub roll
Aramark hot dogs and the like
- Beef Rib (NRG Stadium) – House-smoked large beef rib.
- Chicago Hot Chicken Fries (Soldier Field) – Seasoned popcorn chicken, beer cheese, signature hot sauce, crumbled blue cheese, carrot-celery slaw, cool ranch drizzle
- Franco Harris Pizzeria “Pro Bowler” (Heinz Field) – Artisan dough, whole milk mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, Parma pepperoni, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil
- Jamaican Jerk Sausage (Arrowhead Stadium) – Jerk pork sausage, habanero mango slaw, crispy plantains, toasted New England bun
- North Shore Huluski (Heinz Field) – Potato cheese pierogis, kielbasa, braised cabbage
- Tennessee Hot Chicken Mac & Cheese (Arrowhead Stadium) – Classic mac & cheese, Tennessee hot popcorn chicken, hot sauce simmered onions.
- Teriyaki Beef Tater Tots (Paul Brown Stadium) – Tater tots, teriyaki marinated skirt steak, Asian slaw, Sriracha BBQ sauce
- Traditional Sonoran Hot Dog (Paul Brown Stadium) – Bacon wrapped all-beef black angus foot long hot dog, pinto beans, white onions, tomatoes, fresh jalapenos, mustard, mayonnaise, salsa verde, queso fresco, traditional Bollilo roll.
Aramark hot vegan and vegetarian options
- Beyond Burger (Arrowhead Stadium) – Vegan burger, arugula, tomato, red onion, toasted bun
- Grilled Veggies and Hummus Flat Bread (Paul Brown Stadium) – Fresh, grilled seasonal veggies, hummus spread, cauliflower crust.
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos (U.S. Bank Stadium)
- Vegan Sausage (Arrowhead Stadium) – Cauliflower/walnut/wild rice sausage in vegan casing, maple walnut tapenade, cran-apple slaw, toasted New England bun
Aramark menu sandouts from culinary stars and celebrity chefsAt NFL stadiums, Aramark has partnered with Andrew Zimmern, Chris Shepherd, David Chang, David Morton, Gavin Kaysen, Jimmy Bannos Jr., Jonathon Sawyer, Michael Symon, Rocco Whalen, Ronnie Killen and several other U.S.-based celebrity chefs:
- B-Spot Red Zone Bratwurst (Michael Symon, FirstEnergy Stadium) – Beer bratwurst, caraway Cleveland kraut, spicy mustard and Tony Paco’s pickles
- Fuku Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich (David Chang, Lincoln Financial Field) – Habanero brined thigh served on a Martin’s potato roll and garnished with pickles and butter
- Fuku Fingers and Fries (David Chang, Lincoln Financial Field) – Crispy chicken breast paired with sweet jalapeño-seasoned fries; choice of house made honey mustard or ranch
- Georgia James Carved Roast Beef Sandwich with Wedge Slaw (Chris Shepherd, NRG Stadium) – 44 Farms beef, horseradish cream, pickled red onions, blue cheese, bacon, onion, tomatoes