Braised Lamb Shank, Porterhouse Steak, Osso Bucco headline fall 2018 menu
Romano’s Macaroni Grill is focusing on classic comfort foods as it introduces its fall 2018 seasonal menu. The 108-unit Italian-style casual-dining restaurant chain is rolling out eight fall dishes as limited-time offerings (LTOs). These fall LTOs include Prosciutto and Cheese Board, Osso Bucco, Braised Lamb Shank, Porterhouse Steak, Pumpkin Cheesecake, and Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
Macaroni Grill is also offering 10 appetizers on the Everyday Happy Hour Menu, furthering its value-driven experience for guests.
From Toasted Cheese Ravioli and Signature Mac and Cheese Bites for just $4 each, to flatbreads and Crispy Artichokes for $6 each, the happy hour menu has been expanded with variety. Mediterranean Hummus and Spinach and Artichoke Dip has been a chain favorite and is priced at $8 each. Beers, classic cocktails, sparkling water Frizzantes can be paired with the happy hour bites.
The chain’s fall LTOs will be offered through the holiday season to spur guest traffic. More details can be found below or at Macaroni Grill’s website.
- Prosciutto and Cheese Board: Imported prosciutto, sun-dried tomato herbed goat cheese and grana padano cheese are paired with rosemary crackers and fig jam
- Mediterranean Hummus: House-made hummus is topped with toasted pine nuts, olive oil, served with rosemary crackers
- Osso Bucco: Tender braised beef is served with Italian brown onion gravy, roasted butternut squash mashed potatoes and is finished with crispy sage
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi: Grilled Mahi-Mahi fillet served with bruschetta tomatoes, pesto gnocchi and topped with fresh basil
- Braised Lamb Shank: Tender braised lamb shank is served with a marsala demi-glace, butternut squash mashed potatoes, finished off with crispy sage
- Porterhouse Steak: Porterhouse steak features rosemary lemon butter and crispy brussels sprout halves and a balsamic glaze
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Creamy pumpkin cheesecake is topped with caramel sauce, fresh whipped cream and house-made caramel croccante pieces
- Sea Salt Caramel Gelato: A house-made caramel croccante cup features sea salt caramel gelato, chocolate ganache and toffee crumbles
For more about the publisher of this restaurant news site, navigate here.