Fuzzy’s Taco Shops is expanding with a bundle of new openings during winter 2019. The fast-casual chain is known for its Baja-style tacos, and has tallied more than 150 restaurants across the United States. With these new, winter openings, Fuzzy’s Taco Shops is growing in the states of Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas.
“We’re happy about these openings, and fortunate to have franchise partners who are eager to deliver quality, flavorful food and drinks in a vibrant, chilled-out atmosphere.” said David Catalano, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop chief operating officer, in a statement.
Recently opened Fuzzy’s Taco Shops locations with its franchise partners:
- 4003 South Medford Drive 500, Lufkin, Texas, opened January 21 (CS&M Taco Shop, LLC)
- 3111 North Chestnut Street, Colorado Springs, Colo., has opened January 28 (RC Fillmore, LLC)
- 9805 Sandy Rock Place, Unit 8, Charlotte, N.C., opened February 4 (FTHT Investments, LLC)
And there are additional Fuzzy’s Taco winter openings:
- 219 South Highway. 342, Suite 140, Red Oak, Texas, opening February 18 (ARGH-Red Oak, LLC)
- 8221-1 Southside Boulevard, Jacksonville, Fla., opening late February/early March 2019 (Eateries, LLC)
Photo credit: Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
About the publisher.