CPK unveils spring menu, expanded catering options
California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) rolled out its spring 2019 menu and expanded its catering menu. CPK added a Spicy Milano Pizza and Sticky Asian Cauliflower, as part of the seasonal menu addition and limited-time offering. The beverage menu offers fresh sangria mixes and a creative, blood orange and cranberry mocktail. In addition to the new, seasonal selections on the CPK spring 2019 menu, California Pizza Kitchen also announced expanding its catering options.
Catering customers have increased selection, including Chicken Milanese and Oven-Roasted Cedar Plank Salmon, kid-friendly catering meals and gallon-sized drinks.
Seasonal, CPK spring 2019 menu additions
CPK provided a breakdown of the new, spring options on the menu:
- Spicy Milano Pizza is made on CPK’s crisp, thin crust and is topped with spicy fennel sausage, pepperoni, serrano peppers, Cremini mushrooms, onions, spicy marinara, wild Greek oregano, and Mozzarella and Romano cheeses
- Sticky Asian Cauliflower combines sweet and spicy crispy cauliflower florets with toasted peanuts and scallions
- Baja Sangria blends Francis Ford Coppola Pinot Grigio, Milagro Silver Tequila, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, agave nectar, lime and pineapple juice
- Tropical Sangria offers a mix of Apothic Red Blend, RumHaven Coconut Rum, and CPK lemonade
- Sparkling Blood Orange (non-alcoholic) combines Perrier Lemon Sparkling Water with a light blood orange flavor, cranberries, and orange
CPK catering menu, with expanded selections, gallon-sized beverages
Additionally, through its expanded catering options, CPK now offers Family Packages enabling its guests to order pizza, pasta, salad and dessert combinations, for four or six guests. As part of this effort, the dinner for four includes one pasta, two pizzas, a full-size Classic Caesar Salad, and two desserts). The dinner for six bundles two pastas, three pizzas, a full-size Classic Caesar Salad, and three desserts. Furthermore, the Tomato Basil Spaghetti and Curly Mac ‘N’ Cheese are new pastas, in addition new, main-plate catering options: Oven-Roasted Cedar Plank Salmon and Chicken Milanese.
Moreover, California Pizza Kitchen also added numerous CPKids catering main plate and pasta selections, serving up to 12. The 250-unit casual-dining chain also added the Kids Pizza Pack, which includes three Cheese and two Pepperoni Pizzas. As part of the expanded CPK catering menu, catering customers can opt for gallon-sized drinks. The new lineup serves up gallon-beverage varieties that are plentiful. These are headlined by the Passion Fruit Mango Iced Tea, CPK Lemonade and flavored CPK Lemonade choices.`
Photo credit: California Pizza Kitchen
About the publisher.