P.F. Chang’s Refreshers, spring Dim Sum items added
Refreshers enhance the beverage menu, leveraging mocktail trend
P.F. Chang’s added a new line of mocktails to the menu, in addition to Dim Sum items. P.F. Chang’s Refreshers enhance the beverage menu by making mocktails (non-alcoholic version of cocktails) available to its guests. Of course, customers also have the option to spike Refreshers to make them an adult beverage. “Our new Refreshers appeal to guests who want to step outside of traditional soft drinks and have the cocktail experience without the alcohol,” said Tana Davila, P.F. Chang’s senior vice president of Marketing.
The new, Crispy Avocado Rolls and Mongolian Potstickers are Dim Sum additions for the Scottsdale, Ariz.-based ‘Farm to Wok’ chain. The Crispy Avocado Rolls usher in spring-like appetizer options. Creamy avocado, edamame and water chestnuts fill these springs rolls, which are served with a sweet orange honey dipping sauce. And the Mongolian Potstickers bring hand-folded dumplings to the table. These dumplings innovate sweet and savory combinations. Mongolian beef filling are at the heart of these dumplings, which are paired with a sweet and savory dipping sauce.
Adding these two, new items bolsters P.F. Chang’s Dim Sum menu, which already includes Cecilia’s Pork Dumplings, Hand-Foled Crab Wontons, House-Made Chicken Egg Rolls, and Vegetable Spring Rolls.
P.F. Chang’s Refreshers mocktails (or not)
Here is the P.F. Chang’s Refreshers beverage menu:
- Pomegranate Lemonade – Lemonade mixed with pomegranate juice, with an added spoonful of pomegranate seeds. (The recommended Spike it is Absolut Vodka.)
- Peach Boba Breeze – Black tea and Boba pearls, sweetened with peach with fresh-squeezed lemon. (The recommended Spike it is Knob Creek Bourbon.)
- P.F. Chang’s House-Made Ginger Beer – Freshly juiced ginger root, lemon juice and pure cane sugar. (The recommended Spike it is Hendricks Gin.)
- Strawberry Cucumber Limeade – Muddled strawberries and cucumbers are combined with fresh lime juice and pure cane sugar. (The recommended Spike it is Hendricks Gin.)
- Chang’s Coconut Cooler – Coconut milk, coconut water and pure cane sugar, finished off with a dash of nutmeg. (The recommended Spike it is Pyrat Rum.)
The 300-unit casual-dining chain adds Refreshers, Crispy Avocado Roll and Mongolian Potstickers April 11.
Photo credit: P.F. Chang’s
About the publisher.