In the heart of historic Piccadilly Circus, newest Hard Rock displays new brand vision
The Piccadilly Circus Hard Rock Cafe debuted in London. For Hard Rock International, this is its new flagship restaurant, unveiling the new brand vision. The new design style for the restaurant also accommodates the brand’s largest Hard Rock Shop, featuring contemporary memorabilia. Hard Rock refreshed its menu, featuring new dishes including the 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger and One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp.
A new member of London’s entertainment hub, the Piccadilly Circus Hard Rock boasts 19,000 square feet of space on multiple levels. And it offers a blended experience of dining, music, merchandise and entertainment. Above the new open kitchen, Hard Rock display its mantra “Love All – Serve All.” LED video panels welcome guests as they enter, taking them through the history of the brand.
“The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings brand innovation to the forefront with the modern design of the Cafe and our new menu that offers guests a world-class dining experience.” said Stephen K. Judge, Cafe Operations president for Hard Rock International. Hard Rock Cafe started in London in 1971, when it opened its first location there.
New, London Hard Rock launches with revamped menu
Additionally, Hard Rock gave a glimpse into its new and classic offerings. New items reflect the work of the Hard Rock menu innovation program. The brand’s announcement included these descriptions as shown here:
- Tomahawk Steak – The king of steak cuts! Over 2 lbs. of Tomahawk Steak seasoned and grilled to perfection, served with our signature steak sauce, herb garlic butter and choice of two sides
- BBQ Chicken – Half roasted chicken layered with signature spices and Hard Rock’s signature barbecue sauce, served with green beans and twisted macaroni and cheese
- Cedar Plank Salmon – Fresh Scottish Salmon oven-roasted and served on a cedar plank, with a mango and pineapple salsa, grilled corn on the cob and a fresh beet salad with toasted pepita seeds
- Pink Piccadilly Pimm’s – Beefeater Pink Gin, Pimm’s No. 1, fresh lemon juice, prickly pear shaken until frothy and cold finished with a signature London print
- House-infused Gin & Tonic – Sipsmith London Dry Gin house-infused with fresh strawberries, cucumbers and fennel poured tableside with Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
- Espresso Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled, finished with a signature London print
- Old Fashioned – Jack Daniel’s Rye Whiskey, Angostura bitters and house-made brown sugar syrup
The open kitchen offers a view of the stone pizza oven. What’s more, guests can navigate the menu and take their pick of fresh Steak Burgers, “Instagram-worthy Boozy Milkshakes,” Sliders and Shareables. Hard Rock International operates and licenses 186 Hard Rock Cafes, 240 Rock Shops®, 29 hotels and 12 casinos.
Piccadilly Circus Hard Rock, Criterion Building, 225-229 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HR GB
To learn more about the publisher of this restaurant news site, navigate here.