Postmates inks deal for El Pollo Loco restaurant delivery
Restaurant delivery agreement begins as El Pollo Loco offers $5 Combo Menu
Postmates announced it had inked a deal with El Pollo Loco for restaurant delivery. The new agreement comes as major restaurant chains expand delivery to accommodate customers’ desire for convenience. Postmates will be offering free Pollo Loco restaurant delivery for orders that are placed through September 12. Customers can order the chain’s fire-grilled chicken and L.A. Mex food to their doorsteps with Postmates.
As a delivery service that has been growing, Postmates has expanded to 3,500 cities. Additionally, it announced that it serves a total of 500,00 restaurants, grocers and retailers across its markets. “Partnering with Postmates will allow us to bring menu items like our famous fire-grilled chicken, made-from-scratch salsas and other El Pollo Loco favorites to customers everywhere,” said Hector Muñoz, El Pollo Loco chief marketing officer.
Reflecting Mexican-American Heritage, El Pollo Loco operates and franchises 480 U.S. restaurants. Diners access Postmates’ service for El Pollo Loco restaurant delivery at postmates.com or via the Postmates app.
El Pollo Loco $5 Combo Menu
Also, the Costa Mesa, Calif.–based restaurant chain fire-grilled chicken family dinners and meals, burritos, bowls, salads and guacamole prepared in-house. The chain recently launched $5 Fire-Grilled Combos, served with chips and a drink. Here are the new $5 combos as described by the chain:
- Chicken Taquitos with Guacamole – Three handmade taquitos with shredded ranchero chicken, fresh guacamole and pico de gallo, cilantro, and creamy cilantro dressing
- Chicken Nachos – Fire-grilled chicken, handmade guacamole, sour cream, creamy queso blanco, pinto beans, fresh pico de gallo, and tortilla chips with sea salt
- Tacos al Carbon – Three tacos with fire-grilled chicken, onions, and cilantro
- Classic Chicken Burrito – Shredded ranchero chicken, pinto beans, Monterey jack cheese, and Spanish rice wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- Original Pollo Bowl – Chopped fire-grilled chicken breast, pinto beans, Spanish rice, fresh pico de gallo, onions, and cilantro
El Pollo Loco offers the $5 Combo Menu for a limited time.
Photo credit: El Pollo Loco
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.