Firebirds introduces bolder flavors for winter
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Winter Features menu launched today. New, featured additions include Crispy Chicken Sandwich, French Onion and Mushroom Sliced Steak. In addition, the polished-casual dining chain also added Crab-Crowned Chile Salmon and Grilled Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork Chop as part of the seasonal, limited-time menu. The Firebirds Winter Features menu, with bolder takes on grilled classics, runs November 27 to December 31.
Winter Features Lunch and Dinner Menus
For lunch, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill has added these new items and pairings:
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich on toasted focaccia features herbed-goat cheese, lettuce and tomato. Restaurants serve it with a choice of side; suggested beer pairing: Sam Adams Boston Lager.
- French Onion and Mushroom Sliced Steak spotlights wood-grilled sliced steak topped with caramelized onions and mushrooms in a sherry beef broth. The chain tops it with Gruyere cheese and serves it with Firebirds Green Chile Mac and Cheese; suggested wine pairing: Firebirds Red.
Additionally, for dinner, Charlotte, N.C.-based Firebirds grills its creative takes on these classics:
- Crab-Crowned Chile Salmon features chile-rubbed sustainable salmon topped with crab and spinach fondue. Restaurants serve the salmon with Parmesan mashed potatoes; suggested wine pairing: Conundrum White.
- Wood Grilled NY Strip with Chile-Lime Shrimp delivers grilled steak topped with sautéed shrimp in ancho chile-lime butter. Guests can select a choice of side; suggested beer pairing: Firebirds Red.
- Grilled Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork Chop is a prime cut, bacon-bourbon mustard glaze, which comes with Green Chile Mac and Cheese; suggested wine pairing: Conundrum Red.
Also, the polished, casual-dining chain offers these items during both lunch and dinner service:
- Baked Herbed Goat Cheese Fondue – with roasted tomato, olives and toasted baguette
- Pyramid Peach Chocolate Cheesecake – with balsamic marinated strawberries
Firebirds Winter Features Menu wine, after-dinner drinks
In addition, Firebirds spotlights Conundrum original bends as part of the winter menu. From Conundrum Wine’s collection spans the Napa to moody Monterey. Conundrum focuses on the land and responsibly farming in Napa Valley. A 2016 White Blend arrives on the menu. Customer describe it as a citrus and pear mingle with exotic flavors of mango, coconut and pineapple, arrives. The chain also features a 2017 Red Blend. Its reputation as a “lush cherry flavors” blend infused with unsweetened chocolate precedes it. The Red Blend also delivers on notes of clove and nutmeg.
Firebirds also offers after-dinner drinks, such as cordials, whiskey and hot coffee drinks. As an example, Fired Up Coffee blends Tiramisu Liqueur, TUACA, agave nectar, topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is a fire-centric concept focused on an American menu of grilled favorites. The restaurant chain typically sears proteins over locally-sourced hickory, oak or pecan wood in an exposed wood-fired grill.
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.