New promotional menu includes beer, wine to-go specials
The Cheesecake Factory debuted a limited-time Happy Hour Menu online for pick-up and curbside customers. The new promotion runs from Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Several Cheesecake Factory classics appear on the new special menu, which runs through May 15, including the Happy Hour Burger. New drink specials to-go include house wine for $15 and a create-your-own “mix and match” six-pack for $12.95.
The Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour Menu To-Go
The Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour specials for $7.50 include the Happy Hour Burger, a hefty indulgence of double patties, double cheese, grilled onion, and special sauce on a toasted brioche bun. The Roadside Sliders feature bite-sized burgers on mini-buns served with grilled onions, pickles and ketchup.
Another customer favorite, the Avocado Eggrolls, also landed on the limited-time offer (LTO) menu. They combine avocado, sun-dried tomato, red onion, and cilantro fried in a crisp wrapper, and are served with a tamarind-cashew dipping sauce. The Tex Mex Egggrolls also appear on the special menu and provide some kick. This appetizer features spicy chicken, corn, black beans, peppers, onions and melted cheese, served with avocado cream and salsa
Additional Happy Hour specials on the menu ($7.50):
- Chicken Pot Stickers: Asian dumplings pan-fried in the classic tradition, served with our soy-ginger sesame sauce
- Factory Nachos: Crisp tortilla chips covered with melted cheese, guacamole, red chile sauce, sour cream, jalapeños, green onions and salsa
- Buffalo Blasts®: Chicken, cheese and our spicy buffalo sauce all stuffed in a spiced wrapper and fried until crisp, served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing
- Pretzel Bites with Cheddar Cheese Fondue: Baked soft and warm with cheddar cheese sauce and whole grain mustard
- Hot Spinach & Cheese Dip: Spinach, artichoke hearts, shallots, garlic and a mixture of cheeses, served bubbly hot with tortilla chips and salsa. *Serves 2*
- Fried Macaroni and Cheese: Crispy crumb coated macaroni and cheese balls, served over a creamy marinara sauce
“With so many people working from home right now, we thought it would provide our guests with some wonderful options to pick up and enjoy as afternoon snacks or a late lunch,” said David Overton, founder and chief executive of The Cheesecake Factory.
The Cheesecake Factory drink specials
Special beverage offerings:
- Bottle of The Cheesecake Factory Private Reserve house wine: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Merlot for $15
- “Mix and Match” 6 pack of bottled beer: Angry Orchard Crisp Cider, Coors Light, Corona Extra and Heineken for $12.95
The Cheesecake Factory offers customers over 21 alcohol to go in the curbside and pick-up format. The 294-unit, upscale casual-dining chain received a $200M investment from private-equity firm Roark Capital in April to help fuel its business continuity efforts and acquisitions. Cheesecake Factory operates and licenses namesake brands, various Fox Restaurant Group concepts, including Flower Child, and the North Italia chain.
Photo credit: The Cheesecake Factory
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.