Casual-dining chain offers ‘fired-up’ dishes to lure guests away from backyard barbecue
O’Charley’s introduced an “All Fired Up” menu to usher in the barbecue season. The casual-dining chain is offering the special, limited-time menu at its 158 restaurants across the country, available starting May 24, 2021.
Customers can also order a special cocktail, Pretty and Pink, prepared with Tito’s vodka, strawberry rose syrup, lemon juice and a splash of club soda for $6.99. O’Charley’s is also offering a Watermelon Cucumber Margarita for $5.99.
Craig Barber, O’Charley’s chief executive, said, “With this great new menu, our guests can have all the fun of a backyard barbecue, but leave the meal prep and cleanup to us – giving them more time to soak up the sun, sit by the fire, and enjoy everything that the season has to offer.”
O’Charley’s All Fired Up menu
The Nashville, Tenn.-based casual-dining chain will serve the All Fired Up entrees starting May 24. Here are the selections and descriptions provided:
- Bone-In Cowboy Ribeye ($26.99), topped with fried onion tanglers and served with bacon & cheese smashed potatoes and one additional side
- Cowboy Sirloin ($14.99), also topped with fried onion tanglers, and served with bacon & cheese smashed potatoes and one additional side
- Tumbleweed Burger ($10.99), topped with O’Charley’s original BBQ sauce, coleslaw, cheese and fried onion tanglers and served with seasoned fries
- Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken ($13.99), topped with ham, bacon, shredded cheese, green onions and diced tomatoes and served with two sides
- Philly Cheese Sausage Sandwich ($11.99), served with relish and seasoned fires
- Backyard BBQ Grilled Combo ($19.99), including O’Charley’s famous Baby Back Ribs, Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken and Grilled Smoked Sausage, served with two sides
Campfire Potatoes and Fresh Corn-on-the-Cob are available as side upgrades for an additional $1.49 each. Combo appetizers, which are additional, include the Grilled Smoked Sausage, Spicy Jack Cheese Wedges and Crispy Pickle Chips, served with housemade relish and sauces for $12.49.
O’Charley’s is featuring its Key Lime Pie by the slice ($4.29) and also as a whole pie ($14.99).
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.