Limited-time offering features seafood classics, including Lobster Roll, Lobster & Shrimp Quesadilla, Cape Cod SuperMelt
Friendly’s Restaurants released a New England summer menu for the season. The menu, which launches June 7, is headlined by lobster rolls, shrimp quesadillas and a Cape Cod SuperMelt.
New season, new seafood options
Available until September 19, the Friendly’s summer menu includes the popular Lobster Roll, Buffalo Shrimp Quesadilla, A.1. Steak Sauce Burger, French Dip Burger, Cape Cod SuperMelt, Wonton Shrimp Wrap, Wonton Shrimp Salad, Superman Sundae, and Summer Breeze Sundae.
“For decades, Friendly’s has been bringing smiles, delicious ice cream and great food to communities along the East Coast,” said Craig Erlich, Friendly’s Restaurants chief executive. “And this summer it’s no different with a craveable menu catering to all different taste buds. It’s all about building new memories, bringing together family and friends around the table with great food.”
Friendly’s New England summer menu
Here are the dishes, the family-style chain is featuring:
- Lobster Roll – fresh and creamy lobster salad with celery and crisp lettuce on a classic grilled roll, served with golden fries and coleslaw
- Buffalo Shrimp Quesadilla – grilled shrimp tossed in buffalo sauce, and placed on a mixed cheese blend, nestled between two flour tortillas and griddled, and served with a side of rice and bleu cheese dressing
- Lobster & Shrimp Quesadilla- lobster and shrimp combined with a mixed-cheese blend, tucked in between two flour tortillas and griddled and served with a side of rice, salsa and a garnish of sour cream
- A.1. Steak Sauce Burger – beef burger layered with melted Swiss, portabella mushrooms, lettuce, tomato and mayo, and topped with a bountiful drizzle of A.1. steak sauce and served with fries
- French Dip Burger – the return of the popular dishe, featuring melty Swiss, sautéed onions and a beef patty, stacked in a Ciabatta roll, and served with au jus and gold fries
- Cape Cod SuperMelt – crispy golden cod and tartar sauce, layered between American cheese and two slices of sourdough, and griddled to SuperMelty delight, and served with fries
- Friendly’s also introduced a new Wonton Shrimp Wrap and Salad, as well as a Superman Sundae. And a Summer Breeze Sundae features scoops of sunny lemon ice cream
Customers can order the summer menu for carryout, delivery and delivery.
To learn more about the publisher of this restaurant news site, navigate here.