Dunkin’ rolls out seasonal fall menu, including Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte
New Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Refreshers, Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Coconut Refreshers also introduced
Dunkin’ launched its fall lineup, introducing a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte, new Dunkin’ Refreshers, and returning classic Pumpkin Flavored Coffees and sweet treats. A Pumpkin Donut, Muffin, and also Munchkins Donut Hole Treats return; the pumpkin extravaganza will be in stores nationwide by August 18, 2021.
A diverse fall arrival
Another fall-favorite flavor, apple, is on the menu, as well. Dunkin’ will feature the new Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Refreshers, new Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Coconut Refreshers, and an Apple Cider Donut, also available as of August 18.
From its Limited Batch Series, Dunkin’ introduced a new 100% Guatemalan Coffee. The brand described Guatemalan as “smooth and rich with chocolate notes,” and as an approachable coffee with less acidity than other roasts. This single-origin coffee will also help DD Perks reward members earn 2x point when they order it on the Dunkin’ app between August 18 and September 14.
Dunkin’ fall menu
- The New Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew features a coffee steeped in cold water for 12 hours for added smoothness. It’s a full-bodied beverage, prepared with a pumpkin flavor swirl, topped with the new Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam, and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar topping. “Dunkin’s new Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam is light orange in color and has sweet notes of pumpkin and hints of warm spices such as cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg,” revealed Dunkin’. A special sip lid adds to the experience.
- Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte provides a smooth blend of pumpkin flavor swirl and vanilla flavor in a creamy iced latte. The drink is topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar.
- The new Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Refresher features Honeycrisp apple and cranberry fruit flavors The beverage is prepared with Green Tea and B Vitamins for a boost of energy. The new Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Coconut Refresher combines apple and cranberry flavors with notes of fall spices, mixed with coconutmilk, producing a flavor profile that’s not overly sweet.
- Sourced exclusively from Guatemala, and part of the Limited Batch Series, 100% Guatemalan Coffee is a smooth coffee with less acidity than many roasts.
- Dunkin’ Pumpkin Flavored Coffees include hot or iced versions of Classic Coffee, Chai Latte, Cold Brew, espresso drinks, frozen coffee, and frozen chocolate. Milk, cream, as well as several nondairy options, including coconutmilk, oatmilk, and almondmilk, are creamer selections for Classic Coffee.
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.