Caribou Coffee offers fall menu, including Pumpkin White Mocha, Maple Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
Pumpkin Crafted Press, Apple Blast also part of fall lineup
Coffeehouse chain Caribou Coffee released its fall line of treats, including Nitro Pumpkin Latte or the Nitro Pumpkin White Mocha, as well as Caribou’s Pumpkin Crafted Press, Apple Blast, and sweet Maple Waffle Breakfast Sandwich. The limited-time menu became available today, August, 26, 2021.
Caribou limited-time fall menu
- Nitro Pumpkin Latte combines espresso whipped cream, nitro cold press, and milk blended with pumpkin flavors. Caribou Coffee uses a unique process it says infuses Nitro with seasonal flavors. The Nitro Pumpkin Latte can be served hot or iced.
- Pumpkin Crafted Press provides a smooth, slow-crafted, cold-filtered coffee that is steamed or blended with a splash of milk, real sugar, and real pumpkin. The Crafted Press is a lighter beverage that customers can enjoy hot, iced or blended.
- Pumpkin White Mocha is crafted with real chocolate melted into steamed milk and then combined with espresso and pumpkin. The seasonal favorite is topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with chocolate chips. The Caribou Pumpkin White Mocha is also available iced, blended or as Nitro.
- Hot Apple Blast returns as a combination of hot apple cider and caramel, topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel. The Hot Apple Blast is back on the menu for a limited time, served hot, iced, blended, or as Caribou BOUsted. The Caribou BOUsted option offers a choice of iced or blended caffeinated drink with apple flavors. The coffeehouse chain, which is part of Panera Brands and wholly-owned by JAB Holding, said Caribou BOUsted provides beverages made with caffeine from coffee beans, 100% clean-label, and with no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- The Maple Waffle Breakfast Sandwich is a new twist on chicken and waffles. Caribou coffeehouses make it with chicken sausage, gouda and a cage-free egg between two maple waffles.
The Minneapolis-based coffeehouse chain offers Pumpkin Love ground bagged coffee at retail locations, including Target, nationwide. Pumpkin Love is a medium roast handcrafted with flavors of pumpkin, warm spices and a sweet whip cream enhancing the drinking experience. Also, it’s made with 100% Rainforest Alliance certified coffee.
“This year’s seasonal fall line-up stays true to our unwavering commitment to crafting authentic, uplifting flavors while capturing the unparalleled quality consumers have come to expect from Caribou Coffee products,” said Matt Reiter, vice president of product at Caribou Coffee. “Our continued investments in innovation coupled with best-in-class sourcing have helped Caribou emerge as a leader in guest experience. Our fall menu items feature flavor-packed ingredients, like real melted chocolate and real pumpkin puree, designed to make our customers’ days and fuel them throughout the fall season.”
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.