Burger chain notes 80 percent of members likely to recommend the program
Burger King has expanded its loyalty program, Royal Perks. The move is aimed at making it easier for customers to earn and redeem rewards. Customers will be able to earn crowns, which are Burger King’s equivalent of loyalty points, on the BK app, on its website and in BK restaurants.
The Miami-based burger brand, part of Restaurant Brands International, noted that 80 percent of Royal Perks members are likely to recommend the loyalty program.
Elements of the loyalty program include the following:
- 10 crowns for every $1 spent
- Royal Perks members who order BK daily can upsize drinks, fries or a hash brown for free per order
- BK guests can redeem a wide selection for free on the menu
- Members can also earn crowns on delivery orders made through the BK app or at BK.com
- Burger King provides a way for loyalty members to access Royal members-only offer and deals, as well as challenges and promotions to earn bonus points
- Members can earn double crowns every day of their birthday month
Burger King has made digital enhancements to personalize offers and app features on mobile, facilitating on-the-go payment, as well as implementing timed-order releases of deliveries, featured on its first-party delivery platform.
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.