Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich remains as permanent menu item
Chili’s Grill and Bar added the Bacon Rancher, Big Bacon BBQ, BBQ Brisket Burger, and Chili’s Secret Sauce Burger to its Big Mouth menu. The casual-dining chain also announced it is keeping the Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich as a permanent item.
Chili’s Big Mouth menu
The Chili’s Big Mouth Burgers and Big Mouth Crispy Chicken are an All-American lineup of sandwiches—some come with two beef patties:
- The Bacon Rancher features two beef patties, six slices of bacon, house made ranch, American cheese, sautéed onions, and pickles
- The Big Bacon BBQ offers up two beef patties, six slices of bacon, house BBQ sauce, cheddar, red onion, and pickles
- BBQ Brisket Burger, starts with a beef patty and brisket, topped with house BBQ sauce, cheddar, pickles and coleslaw
- Chili’s Secret Sauce Burger features the Secret Sauce, American cheese, lettuce and sautéed onions
- Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich includes hand-breaded crispy chicken, lettuce, tomato and Secret Sauce
“At our core, we have been a gourmet burger restaurant since opening our doors on Greenville Ave. in Dallas in 1975. We’ve always been committed to keeping the Big Mouth lineup fun and interesting,” said Michael Breed, senior vice president of Marketing at Chili’s. “Our commitment to providing quality burgers at an exceptional price has never waned.”
Brinker International operates and franchises more than 1,600 Chili’s Grill and Bar restaurants globally.
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.