New restaurant opens in Hillwood development, north of downtown Fort Worth
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill opens today, February 14, at Alliance Town Center in the Hillwood district of Fort Worth, Texas. The Hillwood development includes 900 acres of shopping, dining and entertainment north of downtown.
The polished, casual-dining restaurant will offer its seasoned, hand-cut aged steaks, fresh seafood, chicken, ribs, and burgers, prepared over an open flame.
“Firebirds’ signature American entrées and warm hospitality are a perfect fit for Fort Worth,” said Steve Kislow, Firebirds chief executive. “General Manager Michy Cruz, Executive Chef Sean Martin and our talented team members look forward to sharing our fire-grilled specialty dishes with the community.”
The newly-opened restaurant features an energetic design concept, while maintaining a degree of warmth, suggested an announcement. Set in a modern design, the décor includes light-colored woods, charred black brick, floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed steel, contemporary light fixtures, abstract artwork and pops of teal, orange, and red. Moreover, the Alliance Town Center Firebirds exhibits an open concept. As such, guests have views of the exhibition kitchen, wood-fired grill, the Firebar, and lounge.
The first Firebirds in the state of Texas also boasts a patio and configurations for private dining.
The “dramatically lit Firebar,” according to Firebirds, is stocked with a robust selection of wines, including private Firebirds labels. In addition, a plentiful variety of local craft beers specialty cocktails is available. The Firebar’s libations include the Double Black Diamond Martini, an infusion of fresh pineapple and vodka.
Firebirds dinner menu
The new Firebirds will benefit from an expansive menu:
- Aged Ribeye – Traditional, hand-cut wood-grilled ribeye, with choice of side
- Filet Mignon – Hand-cut, wrapped in applewood-smoked bacon, with a choice of side
- Wood Grilled Salmon – Basted with Key lime butter, fresh vegetables, with a choice of side
- Burgers – Hand-pattied, half-pound burgers served with choice of seasoned steak fries, tater tots, fresh fruit or cider slaw
- Grilled Shrimp & Strawberry Salad – Wood-grilled shrimp, strawberries, mixed greens, goat cheese, jicama, and San Saba Farms spiced pecans with balsamic vinaigrette
- Lobster Spinach Queso – Lobster, baby spinach, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, and tortilla chips
- Seared Tuna Superfoods Salad – Seared and sliced sushi-grade tuna served over a bed of spinach, organic ancient grains, cucumbers, avocado, grilled corn, edamame, radish, with avocado lime vinaigrette
- Creme Brulée Cheesecake – Shareable dessert that is bruléed to order with fresh fruit and raspberry coulis
- Gluten-sensitive menu items include Grilled Tenderloin Salad, Wood Grilled Salmon and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Firebirds brunch menu
Steak, salmon, burgers, signature craft cocktails, and value-priced Mimosas and Bloody Marys headline the brunch menu:
- Steak & Egg Bowl – Wood-grilled tenderloin and poached eggs served with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and tomatoes with a creamy horseradish sauce
- Grilled Salmon Benedict – Wood-grilled salmon served on toasted focaccia with sautéed spinach, topped with poached egg and lobster fondue, served with roasted breakfast potatoes
- Brunch Burger – Wood-grilled half-pound burger with sharp cheddar, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, fried eggs and bacon jam, with a choice of side
- Bacon & Egg Brioche Sandwich – Toasted brioche with red pepper mayo, spring mix, tomato, avocado, applewood-smoked bacon and fried eggs, with a choice of side
- Avocado Toast Salad – Toasted brioche with smashed avocados and a salad of spring mix, ripe tomatoes, pickled red onions, cucumber, feta cheese in a cilantro lime vinaigrette
- Shrimp & Grits – Shrimp served over stone-ground cheddar grits with andouille sausage and finished with Cajun gravy
The Alliance Town Center Firebirds will be open Sunday to Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Also, on Friday to Saturday, it will open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. The Firebar and patio sections will serve up specially-priced bar bites Monday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. What’s more, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill will offer half-price glasses and select bottles of wine on its Wine Down Mondays.
Alliance Town Center Firebirds, 2900 Amador Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76244 (off Interstate 35 West and North Freeway, and across Heritage Trace Parkway)
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.