Grand opening celebration slated for March 19
Epic Wings opened a new restaurant at Northridge Plaza Shopping Center in Northridge, Calif. The 28-unit chicken wings chain will hold a grand opening celebration there March 19, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Northridge Plaza Epic Wings will offer its staple of boneless and Original Buffalo Wings, along with tenderloin strips, pizza sticks, fries, and salads.
Grand opening celebration
During the grand opening, the wing chain will host fun activities, it announced. These include photo ops, a contest to win free wings for one year, Chicken-in-the-Coop Game, prize wheels, and giveaways. What’s more, customers who purchase Single or Double Tender Strip Meal will receive their second meal at 50% off.
“2022 will be another year of growth for Epic Wings as we expand into several new markets including Los Angeles,” said Rob Streett, Epic Wings president. “We are looking forward to sharing our tradition of unwavering quality of fresh, never frozen wings that our customers have come to love and why we continue to receive local and industry awards time and time again.”
The Northridge location marks the first Los Angeles opening for the quick-service wing spot. Currently, it operates in two states—California and Arizona. However, this year, it plans to expand to Florida, Illinois and Texas.
Epic Wings menu
The Northridge Plaza Epic Wings will carry much of the fare of a typical store. Here are some menu highlights exactly as the chain announced them:
- Single Meals with your choice of 4pc Tenderloin Strips, 5pc Boneless Wings, or 6pc Original Buffalo Wings served with carrots, celery, house-made dressings (ranch or blue cheese), and hot oven-fresh bread sticks
- Double Meals with your choice of 8pc Tenderloin Strips, 10pc Boneless Wings, or 12pc Original Buffalo Wings served with carrots, celery, house-made dressings (ranch or blue cheese), and hot oven-fresh bread sticks
- Buffalo Sauces range from Mild, Medium, Hot and Atomic and other flavors include Original B.B.Q., Garlic Parmesan, Honey B.B.Q., Lemon Pepper and Sweet Chili
- Buffalo Pizza Sticks hand-rolled bread sticks topped with signature buffalo sauce, melting cheese and boneless buffalo chicken with ranch for dipping
- Epic Fries crispy fresh-cut fries with melted cheese and boneless buffalo chicken, finished with a chipotle-ranch dressing
- Epic Chicken Salad fresh romaine lettuce, green bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and pepperoncini topped with chicken tossed in your choice of sauce. Served with homemade ranch, blue cheese, chipotle ranch or vinaigrette dressing
The Northridge store will open from 10:30 a.m. through 9:00 p.m., Sunday to Thursday; 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Epic Wings, Northridge Plaza Shopping Center at 8742 Corbin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 91324
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.