Diverse offering includes Steak & Egg Bowl, Shrimp & Grits, Brunch Burger
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill launched brunch, which will be offered Saturdays and Sundays starting at 11 a.m. Brunch will offer a slight departure from the chain’s traditional offerings. In addition, specialty cocktails, headlined by Mimosas and Blood Marys, also landed on the menu.
The chain’s traditional dishes reflect a robust offering of hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood and vegetables grilled over hickory, oak, or pecan wood.
“Brunch time sparks a special kind of energy that draws family and friends to the table to celebrate the weekend and savor meals that transcend traditional breakfast and lunch offerings,” said Steve Sturm, senior vice president and executive chef at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill. “We’ve captured that energy in our scratch-prepared brunch entrées and our craveable $6 Mimosas and Bloody Marys.”
Firebirds brunch menu
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill brunch menu includes the following:
- Steak & Egg Bowl features wood-grilled tenderloin and poached eggs served with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and tomatoes with a creamy horseradish sauce.
- Grilled Salmon Benedict offers a wood-grilled salmon served on toasted focaccia with sautéed spinach, topped with poached egg and lobster fondue, served with roasted breakfast potatoes.
- Brunch Burger starts with a wood-grilled half-pound burger, which is then topped with sharp cheddar, applewood- smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, fried eggs and bacon jam (served with a choice of side).
- Bacon & Egg Brioche Sandwich features toasted brioche with red pepper mayo, spring mix, tomato, avocado, applewood-smoked bacon and fried eggs (served with a choice of side).
- Avocado Toast Salad offers up a toasted brioche with smashed avocados and a salad of spring mix, ripe tomatoes, pickled red onions, cucumber, feta cheese in a cilantro lime vinaigrette.
- Shrimp & Grits includes shrimp served over stone-ground cheddar grits with andouille sausage and finished with Cajun gravy
Firebirds also offers gluten-sensitive menu items. What’s more, the Charlotte, N.C.-based chain also makes available an expansive Kids Menu, which it notes is certified by the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program.
Mimosas and Bloody Marys headline the brunch cocktail menu, which also includes crafted cocktails:
- Paloma Mimosa – El Jimador Blanco Tequila, fresh squeezed grapefruit and lime juices topped with rose prosecco and a salted rim.
- The Hail Mary – Absolut Pepper Vodka with housemade bloody mary mix and a top-shelf garnish featuring candied bacon.
- Skrewed Up Iced Coffee – Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, cinnamon elixir, coffee, and milk.
- Lemonade Sparkler – Alex’s Lemonade and vodka topped with La Marca prosecco.
The polished, casual-dining chain also offers half-priced appetizers and drink specials starting in the late afternoon in the Firebar.
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.