New Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl joins sought-after value-meals collection
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar has returned its Irresist-A-Bowls in 2022. The April re-emergence of the popular bowls offer value as customers worry about inflation. The chain is elevating the bowls through messaging that includes mentions of “generous toppings” and overflowing flavor.
Popular value meal returns for limited time
A new Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl joins the Applebee’s Irresist-A-Bowls collection. Meanwhile, Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl, Homestyle Chicken Bowl and Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl make their return to the menu.
Commenting on the Applebee’s Irresist-A-Bowls, Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer, said, “We’re excited to introduce our latest bowl innovation, the new Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl, and to celebrate all of our Irresist-A-Bowls starting at just $8.99 for a limited time,” said Joel Yashinsky, Chief Marketing Officer at Applebee’s. “Our guests tell us they love our Irresist-A-Bowls for their incredible flavor and abundance at an unbeatable price. We’re honored to make Applebee’s that affordable escape for our guests.”
Irresist-A-Bowls menu makes return in 2022
This year’s lineup includes the recently-added Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl:
- Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl – The new menu item features penne pasta tossed in a rich parmesan cream sauce with broccoli, shredded carrots, Applewood-smoked bacon, and a blend of melted Cheddar cheese.
- Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl – The returning comfort bowl includes penne pasta tossed in a creamy spinach Alfredo sauce then topped with juicy grilled chicken, a blend of melted Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, and parsley.
- Homestyle Chicken Bowl – This dish starts with breaded pieces of tender boneless chicken breast, which are then served over garlic mashed potatoes, garlicky green beans, Applewood-smoked bacon, and a blend of Cheddar cheeses, finished off with gravy and topped with crispy onions.
- Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl – The Asian-style returning classic features breaded pieces of tender boneless chicken breast tossed in our tangy orange sauce, served over fresh stir-fried veggies and cilantro rice. Topped with green onions and toasted almonds. Guests can substitute shrimp for chicken.
- Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl: the Applebee’s nearly south-of-the-border bowl includes grilled chipotle lime shrimp on mixed greens and cilantro rice with house-made pico de gallo, black bean corn salsa and guacamole. It is served topped with chimichurri and tortilla strips.
- Southwest Chicken Bowl – This menu item features grilled chipotle lime chicken on mixed greens and cilantro rice with house-made pico de gallo, black bean corn salsa and guacamole. The Southwest Chicken Bowl comes to the table garnished with chimichurri and tortilla strips. Customers can add steak as an alternative protein.
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.