Brown Sugar Cold Brew Oat Latte, Citrus Green Tea Shaker, Iced Brown Sugar Matcha Oat Latte roll out
Peet’s Coffee introduced a Summer of Jelly menu to put the spotlight on boba-inspired coffee and tea, featuring its Brown Sugar Jelly. These beverages are not only vibrant and customizable, but also in demand due to the boba base, which has been trending. Made with Brown Sugar Jelly, this new line of plant-based coffee and tea arrived at Peet’s Coffee stores nationwide.
With drinks like the new Brown Sugar Cold Brew Oat Latte and a Citrus Green Tea Shaker, Peet’s Coffee seeks to bump up summertime traffic. The vibrant, seasonal draw of these new drinks will likely result in new trials from incremental customers.
Peet’s Summer of Jelly menu
Here is the lineup of summer drinks:
- Brown Sugar Jelly – Peet’s Coffee Brown Sugar Jelly adds sweetness and texture to any iced coffee or tea. Crafted for customization, its bouncy texture can be added to any iced beverage to amp up the fun level, said the chain.
- Brown Sugar Cold Brew Oat Latte – Brown Sugar sweetness with a layer of creamy oat milk and a float of Peet’s signature bold, Baridi Cold Brew. It is served with new Brown Sugar Jelly and ice.
- Iced Brown Sugar Matcha Oat Latte – Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea prepared iced and then layered over new Brown Sugar Jelly, Brown Sugar syrup, and milk.
- Citrus Green Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly – Mighty Leaf Green Tea Tropical comes hand-shaken with floral Yuzu purée, lemonade, and real citrus slices, all over a scoop of new Brown Sugar Jelly.
- Strawberry Lemon Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly – Brisk Mighty Leaf Summer Solstice black tea, is hand-shaken with lemonade and tangy strawberry purée, all over a scoop of Brown Sugar Jelly.
- Brown Sugar Oat Latte (served hot or iced) – Brown Sugar flavor sweetens velvety oat milk and bold, smooth Espresso Forté for a cup to be enjoyed hot or iced.
Peetnik Rewards discount, Zenith Summer Blend
Peetnik Rewards Members will receive $3 off a Jelly beverage when they download the Peet’s App, announced the chain. From June 8 to 22, 2022, loyalty members can obtain the discount by entering promo code JELLY3 when registering.
The coffee chain also began featuring Peet’s Zenith Summer Blend. A “sweet and easy-drinking medium roast coffee,” it is timely for the season and can be brewed hot or cold. “Guatemala’s sweet chocolate-caramel notes are at the forefront, with New Guinea giving the blend some heft, balanced by Rwanda’s juicy cherry cola notes,” according to a Peet’s statement. The coffee blend will be available in retail stores and online for a limited time.
In addition, Peet’s Coffee will honor Pride Month with the return of Peet’s Rainbow Sugar Cookie, available now through June 30. As part of the company’s longtime community commitment, Peet’s will donate $20,000 to SF LGBT Center. This non-profit organization fosters resources, support, and a safe space for LGBTQ individuals in San Francisco.
About the publisher of this restaurant news site.