Honey-Chipotle Grilled Chicken Fajitas, Authentic Tlayuda Mexican Pizza, Smokehouse Burger, Strawberry Pineapple Paleta added
On The Border rolled out a summer Mesquite Wood Fire Grill menu headlined by the all-new Honey-Chipotle Grilled Chicken Fajitas. In addition, Authentic Tlayuda Mexican Pizza, Grilled Queso Panela, Smokehouse Burger, Mesquite-Smoked Jalapeno Sausage Tacos, Mexican Surf & Turf, Coconut Paleta ‘Rita, Summer Cowboy ‘Rita, House-Made Strawberry Pineapple Paleta and Strawberry Cheesecake Chimis arrive at restaurants nationwide.
The new menu features the tlayuda, which is a traditional street food from Oaxaca. On The Border also recently added the Coconut Paleta ‘Rita, made with housemade Strawberry Pineapple Paleta.
The limited-time Mesquite Wood Fire Grill summer menu includes the following dishes:
- Mexican Grilled Pizza
- Grilled Queso Panela
- Honey-Chipotle Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Smokehouse Burger
- Mesquite-Smoked Jalapeno Sausage Tacos
- Mexican Surf & Turf – OTB 2022 Culinary Competition Winner
- Coconut Paleta ‘Rita
- Summer Cowboy ‘Rita – OTB 2022 Mixology Competition Winner
- Strawberry Pineapple Paleta
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimis
- The Mexican Surf & Turf, created by Team Member Khawaja “Big K” Sha from Reston, Va., is the On The Border’s 2022 Culinary Competition winner.
- The Summer Cowboy ‘Rita, created by Bartender Collin Moore from Plano, Texas, is On The Border’s 2022 Mixology Competition winner.
“This new summer menu is even more special as the brand celebrates ’40-years bold’ and features our own culinary and mixology competition’s winning items,” says Edithann Ramey, chief marketing officer at On The Border. “Celebrating the team members’ passions through the competition and the menu feature is a big part of On The Border’s long-standing people first culture.”
The summer entrees start at $11.29 and will be available through October 18. The Mexican casual-dining chain will also offer Border Lunch Pairings, starting at $9.99.
Click here for information about the publisher of this restaurant news site.