Ranch Water, Screwball Whiskey among drink choices; Chili’s features Philly Cheesesteak, nine wing flavor options
Chili’s introduced a line of appetizers and drinks with happy hour pricing to usher in the football season in earnest. The new, expanded happy hour menu is exclusively available at the bar. Beyond the new menu, football games will be on the bar TVs to showcase top matches, Chili’s suggested.
The casual-dining chain will also offer specials on beer, cocktails and shots during game time. Domestic and imported beer will qualify. Guests can purchase a 16-ounce Bud Light for as little as $3, a 16-ounce Modelo for as low as $4, and popular margaritas for $6, including the Chili’s Tequila Trifecta and Straw-Eddy ‘Rita.
“We’re taking our bar experience to the next level this football season and doubling down with deals on beers and an all-new gameday lineup, including nine new flavors of wings and a Chili’s Philly that won’t disappoint. Plus, we’re introducing America to Texas’ favorite way to drink tequila with the Chili’s Ranch Water,” said George Felix, Chili’s chief marketing officer. “Our Guests can come to Chili’s all season to watch their favorite teams while our team serves up an awesome new menu.”
Other deals include
- Chili’s Ranch Water, prepared with Patron Reposado Tequila, soda and a splash of lime;
- The PB&J, combining Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur;
- Lemon Drop, prepared with Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka shaken with simple syrup and lemon;
- Green Tea, combining Jameson Irish Whiskey shaken with Peach Schnapps and lemon sour, topped with Sprite;
- Iceberg, featuring Modelo topped with frozen margarita;
- and a Michelada, made with Modelo with bloody Mary mix, lime juice and a Southwest Cajun rim.
Chili’s also added bar bites as part of the expanded happy hour, starting at $5:
- Nine bold wing flavors of chicken wings, ranging from House BBQ to spicy Mango Habanero, all served with a side of curly fries and housemade ranch
- White Queso Curly Fries, comes with a side of housemade ranch and the option to load them up with bacon and jalapeños
- Chili’s Philly, made with premium thinly sliced steak, grilled bell peppers and onions, jalapeños and white queso, served on a toasted buttery roll
- Grown-Up Molten, which is a fan-favorite Molten Chocolate Cake served with a sidecar of Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
Hours for the Happy Hour menu specials vary from store to store.
For more information about the publisher of this restaurant news site, click here.