Bourbon Street Mushroom Swiss Burger, Neighborhood Double Burger, Dracula’s Juice added to menu
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar returned its $1 Five Boneless Wings with any Handcrafted Burger purchase deal. The casual-dining chain also introduced a Bourbon Street Mushroom Swiss Burger and Neighborhood Double Burger, as part of the offer. Well-timed ahead of Halloween 2022, Applebee’s also brought back Spooky Sips—Tipsy Zombie and Dracula’s Juice.
The $1 Boneless Wings come tossed in a choice of sauce. Guests can select from Classic Hot Buffalo, Honey BBQ, Sweet Asian Chile, Garlic Parmesan, Extra Hot Buffalo, and Honey Pepper. Boneless Wings are served with Bleu cheese or house made ranch dressing made with buttermilk.
“Whether watching a game or catching up with friends, our fan-favorite Boneless Wings are perfect for any occasion. All French Fries aside, nothing takes our Handcrafted Burgers to the next level like a plate of Boneless Wings,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “Plus, we can’t wait for our guests to try our two NEW Handcrafted Burgers—the Bourbon Street Mushroom Swiss Burger and Neighborhood Double Burger.”
Handcrafted Burger options
Notably, Applebee’s will honor the $1 Boneless Wings with a Handcrafted Burger offer for dine-in, carryout (To Go) and delivery order purchases:
- New Bourbon Street Mushroom Swiss Burger comes in the form of a juicy all-beef burger with Cajun spices, black pepper sauce and Applebee’s house-made garlic mayo. It is then topped with two slices of Swiss cheese and smothered in sautéed onions & mushrooms on a Brioche bun.
- New Neighborhood Double Burger offers two juicy, all-beef patties smothered with buttery garlic sauce and topped with American cheese, pickles, and shredded lettuce, served on a toasted Brioche bun.
- Whisky Bacon Burger features an all-beef patty topped with two slices of Pepper Jack cheese, crispy onions, two strips of Applewood-smoked bacon and Fireball Whisky-infused steak sauce. Served with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles on a Brioche bun.These are served with classic fries.
- Quesadilla Burger includes a specialty burger with two slices of Pepper Jack cheese, signature mexi-ranch sauce, Applewood-smoked bacon, house made pico de gallo, and shredded lettuce in a warm cheddar quesadilla. These are served with classic fries
- Classic Bacon Cheeseburger features an all-beef patty topped with two slices of American cheese and two strips of Applewood-smoked bacon. This comes with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles on a Brioche bun, served with a side of classic fries.
- Classic Cheeseburger comprises an all-beef patty topped with two slices of American cheese. Served with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles on a Brioche bun and a side of classic fries.
- Classic Burger features a juicy all-beef burger classic with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles on a Brioche bun. It is served with classic fries.
The 1,673-unit restaurant chain is also adding Cinnabon Mini Swirls to the menu. The culinary team worked hard on this one, Applebee’s suggested: crispy fried, golden brown Mini Swirls lightly dusted with Cinnabon cinnamon sugar and drizzled with hot caramel. These come with Cinnabon ’s signature cream cheese frosting.
On the adult beverage side, Applebee’s returned Spooky Sips, part of the $6 Mucho Cocktails line. Tipsy Zombie, prepared with Bacardi Superior and Applebee’s proprietary blend of passion fruit, pineapple, cherry and lime is served topped with a gummy brain and melon liqueur. Plus, Dracula’s Juice, another Spooky Sips cocktail, features both Patron Silver and Bacardi Superior.
As d’habitude, Mucho Cocktails feature premium spirits and come served in a signature Mucho glass. What’s more, select locations will offer the Spooky Sips To Go.
“Getting in on the Halloween fun is just another reason for our guests to visit their neighborhood Applebee’s bar,” said Patrick Kirk, vice president of beverage innovation at Applebee’s. “With the return of our frighteningly delicious Spooky Sips, they can treat themselves with a wicked-good deal at Applebee’s. Hurry on in for a howlin’ good time!”
To learn more about the publisher of this restaurant news site, navigate here.