Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is re-embracing cheese through its Cheese Lovers Remix menu. The newly-introduced menu of what it describes as “cheesy goodness” comes as a limited-time offering. The menu follows the Cheese Lovers Lineup introduced last winter.
Red Robin will offer the new menu for dine-in, takeout and delivery. Here are the menu items offered as part of the Cheese Lovers Remix:
- Pretzel Bacon Beer-Cheese Burger – a fire-grilled beef burger topped with Cheddar cheese, hardwood-smoked bacon and mayo, served on a toasted pretzel bun. The burger comes with New Belgium Fat Tire beer cheese fondue for dipping and Bottomless Steak Fries
- Cheesy Bacon Fondue Burger – a fire-grilled beef burger topped with American cheese, hardwood-smoked bacon and mayo, served on a toasted brioche bun. It is paired with cheesy bacon fondue for dipping and Bottomless Steak Fries
- Beer Cheese Fondue – guests can also select this fondue, prepared with New Belgium Fat Tire, and Cheesy Bacon Fondue, which is a melted five-cheese sauce with hardwood-smoked bacon, are also available, perfect for dipping sides, apps, and even burgers
Increased seasonal menu options
“Last year’s Cheese Lovers Lineup was one of our most popular menu promotions with our guests,” said Jonathan Muhtar, Red Robin chief concept officer. “We decided to bring back the much-loved Cheesy Bacon Fondue Burger, as well as offer our guests a delicious new burger with bacon, a pretzel bun, and a side of beer cheese fondue for dipping. As we move into the holiday season, we’re also excited to introduce Red’s Classic Mule and the Oreo Peppermint Crunch Milkshake, both of which will be available later this month through the holiday season.”
In addition to the cheese-inspired items, Red Robin added more deserve and beverage options for guests:
- Flavored House Margaritas – Blanco tequila and all-natural margarita mix on the rocks, now available in Lime, Strawberry, or Desert Pear.
- Red’s Classic Mule, limited-time offering available October 31, reflects Red Robin’s take on a traditional mule, comprising Fever-Tree Ginger Beer, all-natural sweet and sour, and customers’ choice of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Espolòn Tequila or Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey.
- Oreo Peppermint Crunch Milkshake, a limited-time offering, available October 31, includes creamy vanilla soft serve blended with milk, peppermint bits, and Oreo crumbs. It comes topped with whipped cream, Oreo cookies, and peppermint.
To learn more about the publisher of this restaurant news site, navigate here.