Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin also added; two new Lobsterita drinks featured
Red Lobster brought back Lobsterfest, an early 2023 rollout of its popular promotion. New Lobster & Shrimp Tacos and Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin are being added this year. And Lobster Lover’s Dream has returned.
The seafood chain’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits come with the meal as part of the promotion.
Here is the lineup of entrees for this year:
- Lobster & Shrimp Tacos (new) – feature crispy Maine & Norway lobster and shrimp, with jalapeño slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema, and cilantro, served on three grilled tortillas
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – includes roasted Rock and Maritime lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce, served with a choice of two sides
- Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin (new) – paired with a tender Maine lobster tail, a 7-ounce sirloin features creamy parmesan-bacon shrimp atop. The pair comes with customer’s choice of two sides
- Maine Lobster Tail Duo – includes two tender Maine lobster tails—one roasted and one grilled—served with butter and customer’s choice of two sides
- Live Maine Lobster – headlined by wild-caught, fresh from the Atlantic lobster, steamed or stuffed, the entree comes with customer’s choice of two sides
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – features Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with a medley of shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. These are served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth
“For this year’s Lobsterfest, we’ve created a menu that’s perfect for both the already lob-sessed as well as those looking to expand their love of lobster,” said Patty Trevino, chief marketing officer at Red Lobster. “The multiple ways we are offering lobster this year will satisfy any craving, and you can even add some variety by pairing shrimp or steak with it. Lobster lovers won’t want to miss this year’s event.”
Lobsterfest will include Lobsteritas, based on Red Lobster’s inventive drink, which comes adorned with festive lobster beads. Here are the drink choices as described by the casual-dining chain:
- Classic Lobsterita – Red Lobster’s extra-large take on the classic margarita, with Sauza® Gold Tequila and triple sec blended with guest-favorite flavors: Traditional, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, or Mango (also available frozen)
- Berry Sunset Lobsterita (new) – A berrylicious twist to Red Lobster’s frozen classic, with Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec and swirls of raspberry and strawberry purée
- Passion Fruit Lobsterita (new) – Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec and Monin Passion Fruit Purée, freshly shaken and poured over ice with a tangy lime rim (also available frozen)
For more about the publisher of this restaurant news site, navigate here.