New items provide variety in burger category on casual-dining chain’s menu, include $5 off promotion on National Burger Day
O’Charley’s will introduce a line of Smash Hit Burgers. The new menu items will roll out in its restaurants starting May 22, ahead of National Burger Day (May 28). In addition, on National Burger Day (only), O’Charley’s customers will receive a $5 discount on any burger.
Furthermore, the Nashville, Tenn.-based restaurant chain’s guests will be able to upgrade the burgers with bacon ($1) and/or an extra patty ($2).
These are the Smash Hit Burgers that O’Charley’s introduced:
- Bacon Triple Smash Burger – Three juicy smash burgers are topped with melted American cheese, lettuce and onion, ripe tomato, dill pickles. Restaurants also add O’Charley’s smoky honey BBQ and top the creation with Applewood-smoked bacon. $14.99
- Butter Me Up Burger – O’Charley’s piles two juicy smash burgers topped with its savory garlic butter and melted American cheese. It is served with dill pickle chips on the side. The Butter Me Up Burger comes with French fries. $11.99
- The Patty O’Melt – Two mouthwatering smash burgers are topped with caramelized onions and creamy American cheese and inserted within thick-cut Texas Toast The dish comes with tangy dill pickle chips on the side and French fries. $12.99
- Cheeseburger and Tender Combo – O’Charley’s serves its classic cheeseburger alongside its Famous Chicken Tenders and fries. $16.99
- Slim Bob Burger – Double the classics: Double smash burgers topped with smoky-sweet sliced ham, melted Swiss cheese, crisp lettuce, ripe tomatoes, and the chain’s extra-special sauce, are served with French fries. $13.99
- The Swisshroom Burger – The casual-dining chain’s own take on a classic comes piled with sizzling Cajun-sauteed mushrooms and onions, paired with melted Swiss cheese on top of two juicy smash burgers with crispy bacon below. $12.99
For more about the publisher of this restaurant news site, navigate here.